Join them during their stop in San Francisco, California to hear tales of their expedition exploring how people view the culture of consumerism in the Americas and surviving on only $3 dollars a day .
They started their journey almost 15 months ago with a super tiny budget. How are they surviving you ask? Come to the presentation and find out!
- Date: Saturday the 20th of August, 2016
- Start time: 2 pm
- Duration: 45 min
- Host: Sports Basement San Francisco
- Fee: free
- Location: 1590 Bryant St., San Francisco 94103
- at the fifth (5) floor community space
- Store Phone Number: (415) 575-3000
Their project, "Cycle for Recycle", was created as a way to bring environmental awareness to communities both small and large while exploring all countries from the Arctic ocean to Antarctic ocean.
Together they are trying to do their part in saving this beautiful world. They hope to be an example of having fun while being environmentally consciences. In their presentation they cover many topics, such as how they live on 1.50$ a day, their favorite destinations and best travel tips for self supported bicycle touring. They hope to motivate and inspire people with their story from the life on two wheels.
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in MEC, organized by Edmonton Bicycle Commuters Society
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada in Le Relais, organized by Saskatoon Cycles
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada in Sport for life center, organized by Bike Winnipeg
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA in Groveland Elementary school and Boneshaker Book
- La Cross, Wisconsin, USA in Pearl St Brewery, organized by the local chamber of comers
- Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA in Field museum
- Miami, Florida, USA for the International High School
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA at the Bicycle Nomad cafe
- Provo Bicycle Collective, Utah, USA
- Bike Farm in Portland, Oregon, USA
- and now at the Sports Basement San Francisco